Turn your new Audi into a home cinema!
- Fourteen loudspeakers and ten amplifiers provide for a combination of audiophile sound quality and high output power
- Bang & Olufsen’s True Image™ Digital Signal Processing turns 2-channel stereo signals into high-definition 7.1-channel surround sound
- Sound can be optimised according to the number of passengers and their position in the car
- Bang & Olufsen’s True Image™ Digital Signal Processing optimises multichannel formats such as DVD-Video into 7.1 channels for vehicle playback
- The system uses a microphone integrated in the ceiling of the cockpit to measure changing noise conditions (road and engine noise and so on) and automatically adapts the system’s volume and timbral balance giving a superior listening experience at any volume and at any speed
- 505 Watts ensures the system has sufficient power reserves to enable reproduction of music with a minimum of distortion
- The Sound System is completely integrated with the car’s MMI (Multi-Media Interface)
Through much sound tuning an outstanding soundstage has been created which is supported by B&O’s True Image™ technology. Through this technology True Image™ extends 2-channel stereo signals into 7.1-channel surround sound, distributing the two channels to all loudspeakers within the car - each with its own programmed level and delay.
The integrated ceiling microphone measures contiunously-changing noise conditions and automatically adapts the volume and timbral balance of the car sound system accordingly. An intelligent loudness system ensures that the perceived balance of bass, mid-range and treble remains constant at all volume levels.
A customer-defined sound focus (in combination with MMI Navigation Plus) allows the presetting of, or a change in the sound image, dependant on how many individuals are seated within the car. The system ensures that the listener always obtains the best possible sound as possible.
All components are manufactured from a combination of high-grade aluminium and plastic which complemets the interior of the Audi Allroad Quattro. B&O’s sound system also seamlessly integrates itself within the car’s own built-in MMI system.