Designed for the trendy (and probably tattooed) bright young thing about town, the new headphones comprise the following features:
- a 40 mm custom Bang & Olufsen driver inside the headphones together with a bass port, designed to give a full and rich music performance. “It’s a headphone built for music lovers - with an uncompromising clarity that will reveal all the beautiful details your music has to offer”.
- Durable composites make Beoplay H2 incredibly lightweight *, and allows for the headphone to adapt to your head, for a perfect fit
- Available in three “rugged textile” colours: Carbon Blue, Silver Cloud and Feldspar Green
- Smooth, genuine lambskin covers the wearer’s ears to provide for a comfortable listening experience and to prevent sound leakage
- Adaptive fit technology means BeoPlay H2 adapts to “fit any head perfectly within minutes. When you take it off, it returns to its normal size”, the company says.
* Lost in translation / conversion
We at BeoPhile only hope that the (Imperial) weight of the new headphones aren’t as Bang & Olufsen state on their Web page this morning. If so, they are going to weigh mightily heavy on the user’s head!